‘National Jewish Health’
Transitioning to Plant-Based Eating Support Group
This page is dedicated and maintained
by Vegan Chef Jeff Doucette.
All are welcome to attend these open meetings.
One Saturday of every month
10:00 a.m – 11:30 a.m.
Heitler Hall or Molly Blank Conference Center at National Jewish Health Main Campus
1400 Jackson Street Denver, CO 80206
Click Here For Directions
2018 Meeting Schedules And Links to content
- December 15th, 2018
Topic: Warm Winter Soups / Recipes
– Resource: Overnight Oats Guide
– Resource: Dr. Esselstyn FAQ
- November 17th, 2018
Topic: Thanks Giving Plant Dishes / Recipes
– Recipe: Pumpkin Sweet Potato Pudding
– 14 Recipes: Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas
- October 20th, 2018
Topic: Overcoming Hurdles / Recipes
– Recipe: CJ Mayo / CJ Sour Cream
– Recipe: Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
– Recipe: 15 Oil-Free Dressings & Sauces
- September 15th, 2018
Topic: Eat The Rainbow – Meal Building Using Colors and open Q&A
– View Example Meals Video
– View material slideshow presentation
– Rolled Oats Cornbread Recipe
- August 18th, 2018
Guest Speaker: Chef Jeff Doucette
Topic: My background story of recovery from congestive heart failure, type-2, high blood pressure & cholesterol, and open Q&A.
– The slideshow that was playing while the group was gathering. 12 Slides showing different statistics and information regarding our health. Each slide is set on a 10-second interval before moving to the next slide.
– My profile slideshow detailing my accident, diagnosis, recovery and what I changed in order to make that happen.